Another bright Nail Look for Summer, this manicure was created using Seche Porcelain, an opaque white nail polish and multi coloured circular nail art flecks which were sent for review from the Lovely people at Born Pretty Store.
- Apply 1 coat of Base Coat (I use Seche Retain)
- Apply 2-3 coats of white opaque nail polish (Seche Porcelain) ensuring you have an even opaque finish
- Apply Seche Vite to the area you want to stick the nail decals
- Using A hoof stick Carefully apply the Decals to your chosen area, or if you want a more random coverage you can dip your nail into the pot of nail decals
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry completely
The multi coloured circular glitter flecks come in two sizes 1mm and 2mm, the picture below gives u a better idea of the sizes and colours.
The box is packed with literally thousands of these little flecks, so you can get loads of uses from them. They are also very versatile, you can apply them with a hoof stick for precise placement, or even pour them into a clear nail polish bottle to create a seriously funky nail decal polish for layering. I opted to go with a white base as it seemed more fitting for a bright summer manicure, but I'm sure these would look just as awesome over an opaque black for a bright 80s themed manicure!